Just in case we haven’t had to adjust enough this month, we are making some more changes to our May 20th meeting.
Kim Winger has had a health emergency and will not be able to speak with to us. We are sending her lots of love and quick healing thoughts.
A few things you need to know or remember for our next meeting:
- Instead of listening to Kim speak, we will be thinking of her while making appliqued heart squares that will eventually be a quilt for her. This will also give us a chance to visit and get to know each other better.
- Don’t forget to bring your Improv blocks for Block Lotto/Block of the Month.
- Our spotlight quilter for May is Allison Glass, I always love learning more our memebers.
- We are always looking for donations for our donation table. Bring us your donations and spend your money.
- Our May raffle is this wonderful fabric (below) so bring your dollars.
- Remember all monies collected go to build our growing group through activities and speakers.