Our July meeting featured our Roundabout Quilt Challenge Reveal (below), and, Wow! What talented members we have. Do you have a Favorite? They’re all fantastic!
July Meeting Recap
We have lots of upcoming opportunities to engage with our great membership. Save these important dates and join us!
- Next General Meeting August 6th, 2 pm, Arlington Library 9556 Magnolia Ave, Riverside. We will have a SAQA Trunk Show. Don’t miss this opportunity to see dozens of wonderful mini art quilts. While we’re enjoying their beauty we’ll take time to discuss techniques used and what makes them successful.
- QuiltCon Community Challenge Quilt. We need your help making our 2023 QuiltCon Quilt. We have scheduled three sewing days at Lake Mathews Community Center. Be sure to save these dates, August 10th, September 21st, and October 15th from 10 am to 3 pm. Learn all about this great opportunity here.
- It’s never too late to make a Sew Powerful Purse. You can give your finished purse to Laura Green before August 4th or you can deliver it yourself. Get all the details at www.sewpowerful.org
- Don’t miss our Retreat November 7th – 10th at Vina De Lestonnac: $100 reserves your spot. Total cost is $410 for four nights, meals included. More information in Members’ Corner.
- Drop in and Sew: On Zoom. Links go out the Sunday before July 11th and 25th 7pm to 9pm. More information in Members’ Corner.
- Global Quilt Connection Sampler Platter: Save the dates for this free on-line event Saturday and Sunday, June 30th and 31st, 12 to 3 pm PST.
- Orphan Block Reveal. Did you adopt an orphan block or two at our May meeting? If so, get ready to show us how you repurposed it at our November 5th meeting.
Show and Share
Check out our fantastic July Show and Share items. If you have quilts to share, please email a photo to email@example.com. If you’re planning to attend our meeting in person, be sure to bring your show and share items along.